Visiting our Recycling and Waste Parks
Changes to our Recycling and Waste Parks
From the 1st April 2022, Denbighshire residents will notice some changes to our Recycling and Waste Parks.
Our Recycling and Waste Parks are open during their usual hours and we have introduced a booking system to ensure that they are safe for you to use and for our staff to work at.
You must book an appointment before visiting, without an appointment you will not be allowed access to the parks.
You will need a permit for our Recycling and Waste Parks if you are bringing waste in a trailer with more than one axle or a commercial-type vehicle.
Apply for or renew a Van Ban permit
How to book a space at a Recycling and Waste Park
You can book a space at a Recycling and Waste Park online where you can select an available timeslot to suit you.
Please do not book a space if you have, or someone you live with has, symptoms of COVID-19.
Book a space at a Recycling and Waste Park online
You can also book a space by phoning us on 01824 706000.
Cancelling or amending a booking
If you no longer need your booking or are unable to come to the Recycling and Waste Park, please cancel your space so that someone else can use the timeslot.
You can cancel or amend your booking by following the instructions in your booking confirmation email.
Alternatively, you can phone 01824 706000 to cancel or amend your booking.
What you need to know when visiting a Recycling and Waste Park
After making a booking to visit a Recycling and Waste Park, you must make sure that you:
- bring proof of your address (such as driving licence or utility bill)
- bring your booking reference number with you or you will not be allowed access to the site
- arrive on-time for your booking as you will only be allowed on site for your allotted timeslot
- sort all items and materials before arriving at the site
- stay inside your car until you are given permission to get out by a member of staff
- only allow one person to leave your car to unload waste and recycling
- respect our staff; our site rules are in place to protect you, other site users and our staff
- do not enter the site if you or someone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19, such as a high temperature or a new, continuous cough