Request pest control treatment in social housing

We will treat the following pests inside council properties, free of charge:

  • rats
  • mice
  • fleas
  • cockroaches
  • bedbugs

You can get advice on dealing with other pests outside your home from the British Pest Control Association (external website).

We will only carry out one course of treatment. Once the problem has been resolved, if it returns in the future, the tenant will be responsible for getting the problem treated.

You may be recharged for pest control if your actions have caused the infestation.

If you fail to keep an appointment, we will stop the treatment and you will be responsible for making your own pest control arrangements at your own expense.

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.