Keep Wales safe:
- stay out of each other’s homes, except in very limited circumstances
- try to limit how many different people you meet
- maintain social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- work from home if you can
Read more about the national rules (external website).
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms (external website).
If you have symptoms get a test (external website).
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Cases in Denbighshire
The latest number of confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Denbighshire can be found on the Public Health Wales website (Mobile view | Desktop view). (Click on the 'Local Authorities table' tab to view information for Denbighshire).