Holding an event in Denbighshire
If you are holding an event in Denbighshire, you can notify us of an event online.
Event organisers are reminded that:
- There is still uncertainty around whether Covid restrictions will allow events to go ahead.
- Be aware of on-going test events in Wales and UK wide and any revised guidance following these tests
- Risk assessments and event planning must include for control measures in accordance with Covid Regulations at that time
- Event may be cancelled at any point at short notice in response to WG changes to Covid restrictions
- Contingency plans should be put in place to deal with last minute changes to Covid Regs
- Ensure process in place to be able to contact event participants should Covid Regulations mean the having to be cancelled to prevent unnecessary travel
- Events that are taking place on DCC land may have to be cancelled at short notice due to changes in COVID related regulations but charges made by DCC may still apply in any event
View the latest Welsh Government Covid 19 guidance (external website)
Notify us of an event online
How we can help
We can support your events by helping with promotion across our social media sites and North East Wales website.
We have put together an event toolkit to help event organisers in the planning stages of an event.
Why hold an event in Denbighshire?
These are our top 5 reasons why you should hold your event in Denbighshire:
- Outstanding Locations across the county that can host anything from musical concerts, to outdoor and indoor sporting events and action packed air shows
- Transport links to some of the largest built up areas in Britain, including Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Birmingham
- Wide range of natural resources, including glorious beaches in the north and one of only five areas of outstanding natural beauty in Wales, the Clwydian Range and the Dee Valley AONB and UNESCO World Heritage site of the 18 kilometre long Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal
- A robust and developing programme of events encouraging the economy of the area with the support of a marketing and events team within the Council
- Our vision is that by 2020, Denbighshire will have a programme of well managed events spread across the seasons and locations in Denbighshire, which contribute to the local economy, creating additional visitor spend and opportunities for employment in the supporting sectors
Guidance on temporary signs on the road (PDF, 271KB)