Come along and enjoy a safe place to keep warm with company, a cuppa and chat this winter.
- Step 1: Remember to get yourself vaccinated
- Step 2: Heat your home or at least one room
- Step 3: Don't be lonely
- Step 4: Avoid slips, trips and falls
Useful contact numbers
- Denbighshire County Council Single Point of Access: 0300 456 1000.
- Conwy County Borough Council Single Point of Access: 0300 456 1111.
- In the event of an emergency, call 999.
- Further information on health and well-being can be found on: dewis.wales (external website).
- NHS 111 Wales: 111 for health information and advice 24 hours a day.