Parking, roads and travel

From car parks, parking permits and getting around to reporting issues such as potholes and abandoned vehicles.

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information and guidance

All of Wales is at alert level 4. What you need to do at alert level 4 (Welsh Government website).

For information and guidance during the coronavirus pandemic, please visit

Flooding issues

We are aware of flooding issues being reported in some parts of the County. If you’re concerned at all about flooding in your area, please call Floodline on 0345 988 1188 or you can report flooding online


For the latest information and updates, please follow us on Facebook (external website).

More information

Information about disruptions due to winter weather

View the MET Office weather warnings (external website)

View advice and guidance about what to do in the event of a flood.

Services and information

Parking and permits

Car parks and permits, blue badges, parking fines and more.

Public transport

Buses, trains, tickets and passes. Everything you need to get around.


Updates on roadworks around Denbighshire.

Public rights of way

Find public rights of way in your local area.

Grass cutting

Find out where and when we will be cutting grass.

Report an issue

Potholes, faulty streetlights and more.

Adopted roads

Find out whether a road in Denbighshire is adopted.

Road safety

Road safety education, speed limits, Pass Plus Cymru and free driving assessments for over 65s.

Cycling and walking

Enjoy a walk or bike ride around picturesque Denbighshire.

Street naming and numbering

Information about Street naming and numbering in Denbighshire.

Winter gritting

We spread salt on roads to prevent ice forming on every night when icy or frosty conditions are forecast.


If there is a flooded road or a blocked ditch in your area, let us know and we will take action to bring the problem under control.

Street lighting

From street lights to festive and decorative lighting.

Apply for a dropped kerb

Apply for a dropped kerb online.

Road and highway licences

We manage the licensing for all public roads, footways and footpaths in Denbighshire.


Information about micro-surfacing.

Temporary signs on the road

Policy guidance on temporary signs on the road.